Please note that this is a provisional date, and may be changed!
Sushi for fun
Celebrating a special event together with a group of friends should be memorable. This workshop is designed to provide fun for everyone, not only for those who like to cook. Even if you don’t like preparing food and never intend to learn how, that’s fine! The point is for all of you to enjoy the activity together.
This class takes about 1 to 1.5 hours, not including the tasting. It is a hands-on class, so each person gets a chance to make 3 types of maki sushi. I also give a demonstration of Tamagoyaki-making (a kind of Japanese egg roll).
A vegetarian version of the workshop is available. Please contact us to discuss the details.
Sushi for fun workshops can take place at any of the following
- MatchaGreen in Echandens (greater Lausanne) or
- your own home or
- some other suitable premises.
If the workshop does not take place at MatchaGreen, a charge will be added to cover costs:
- for locations in canton Vaud, CHF 30
- for locations in canton Geneva, CHF 40.
- If you are in neither of these places, please contact us.
Lunchtime classes need a minimum 4 people; evening classes need a minimum of 6.
All participants must be over 14 years old.
- Futomaki (big sushi roll)
- Uramaki (inside-out sushi)
- Temaki sushi (hand rolled sushi)
Price: CHF 89
I provide a dessert free of charge. For an additional charge you can request a cake instead of the dessert; please contact us for the details.