Would you like to make Sushi at home? Take the MatchaGreen workshop “Sushi: the Basics”! You will learn how to prepare the sushi rice and other ingredients and how to make the sushi. Once you learn the tips, you can try these at home easily.
Sushi Making the Basics : CHF105
You will learn:
- How to prepare Japanese rice and sushi rice
- Hoso maki sushi (small rolls)
- Futo maki sushi (big rolls)
- Ura maki sushi (inside out sushi rolls)
- Temaki sushi (hand-rolled sushi)
- Tamagoyaki (Japanese omelette)
* A dessert is included.
For groups of 2 or more, classes take place on a weekday (Monday to Friday) at lunchtime.
You can choose the date your prefer, but the class will remain open in case others wish to join.
From 6 people, a private class can be arranged on a date of your choice, including evenings and weekends.
Please contact me if you would like more information.
10.04 (Wed/me) 18h30
21.04. (Sun/di) 10h30
11.05 (Sat/sa) 10h30
15.05 (Wed/me) 18h30
9.06 (Sun/di) 10h30
12.06 (Wed/me) 18h30