Would you like to make Sushi at home? Take the MatchaGreen workshop “Sushi: the Basics”! You will learn how to prepare the sushi rice and other ingredients and how to make the sushi. Once you learn the tips, you can try these at home easily.
Japanese Cooking Classes
Sushi Making the Basics : CHF105
- How to prepare Japanese rice and sushi rice
- Hoso maki sushi (small rolls)
- Futo maki sushi (big rolls)
- Ura maki sushi (inside out sushi rolls)
- Temaki sushi (hand-rolled sushi)
- Tamagoyaki (Japanese omelette)
* A dessert and Japanese tea are included.
For groups of 2 or more, classes take place on a weekday (Monday to Friday) at lunchtime.
You can choose the date your prefer, but the class will remain open in case others wish to join.
From 6 people, a private class can be arranged on a date of your choice, including evenings and weekends.
01.09.2019 (Sat/sa) 10h30
18.09.2019 (Wed/me) 18h30
27.10.2019 (Sun/de) 10h30 : cours confirmé en français
17.11.2019 (Sun/di) 10h30
20.11.2019 (Wed/me) 18h30
01.12.2019 (Sun/di) 10h30
04.12.2019 (Wed/me) 18h30
12.01.2020 (Sun/di) 10h30
15.01.2020 (Wed/me) 18h30