Workshop: temari-sushi (手まり寿司)
★ Cours également disponible en Français ( にほんごでも！)
A temari is a small, hand-sized toy ball made of fabric, often embroidered. It’s beautifully stitched and very colourful.
This Temari-sushi is a mini-ball of individual sushi. You will learn how to make sushi-rice, which is very basic and useful, but is also a very important skill for making all kinds of sushi as well as making lovely “Temari-sushi“.
Chawan-mushi is often translated as “Japanese egg custard”, but I imagine that the word “custard” means it is sweet. However, this is a savoury and not a dessert.
Do you know Consommé Royal (French cuisine)? It’s probably similar.
Temari-sushi class menu
- Temari-sushi ( Mini ball sushi) : 手まり寿司
- Chawan-mushi (Steamed savoury egg custard, Japanese Consommé Royal)茶碗蒸し
- Hakusai-asazuke ( Express chinese cabbage pickles ) : 白菜浅漬け
- Salad in a citrus cup : シトラスカップ入りサラダ
- Kakitama-jiru (Eggy clear soup) : かき玉汁
Dessert is on the house, provided by MatchaGreen!
Cost: CHF 105
To sign up, click here: Sign up for the workshop
See you there!