Oven Katsu & Curry (Katsu Curry)
(Japanese style curry with non-fried oven cooked katsu)
Katsu is a shortened form of the Japanese word cutlet, Curry + Cutlet = Katsu Curry. What is the difference between Indian curry and Japanese curry? The main difference is that Japanese curry is always served with cooked Japanese rice and is made with a curry roux, which gives it a thicker texture. You will learn everything you need to know about making Japanese Katsu Curry in this class.
Oven Katsu & Curry (Katsu Curry) : CHF100p.p.
- Make Japanese curry roux from scratch that can be stored for later use (you will take home what you make)
- Cook Japanese curry with the homemade curry roux
- Learn how to cook non-fried, crispy, healthy chicken katsu with oven
- Make fukujinzuke (vegetable pickles for Japanese curry)
*Home made dessert is including.
- 25.06.2021 (Sun/di) 10h30
- 28.06.2021 (Wed/me) 18h30