Japanese Cookery Workshop for Your Group Event
Making Gyoza : CHF89
Gyoza is a Japanese-style pan-fried dumpling. Everyone will make their own gyoza from scratch, then we eat them together! It’s a hands-on class, and – as always – the aim is have fun, even if you’ve never cooked in your life!
This class is held at theMatchaGreen (in Echandens, greater Lausanne) for groups of 6-10 people.
In this class we will:
- Make gyoza wraps from scratch
- Make pork gyoza (vegetarian Gyoza is also an option)
- Make steamed shumai dumpling with cabbage
- Make wakame soup (soup with seaweed and sesame)
* Included in the price: Japanese tea and a dessert.