We make “BENTÔ” in this class. Bentô is a boxed meal to take away for a picnic or lunch at work, school, etc. Nowadays we can buy it in shops (even here in Switzerland!), but why not make your own Bento?! We will make a typical classic bento, and also an alternative with Karaage cooked two different ways!
Japanese Home Cooking / Bento & Karaage : CHF105
- Karaage (Japanese style fried chicken)
- Tamagoyaki (Japanese style rolled omelette)
- Kinpira carrot (carrot sautéed kinpira style)
- Seasonal vegetables dish
- Onigiri (Japanese rice ball)
- Onigiri sandwich (rice sandwich)
- Salad with Karaage served with spicy sweet-sour sauce
* Homemade dessert and Japanese tea are offered.
* Bento-box is not included.