“Cooking for fun” workshops
The goal of a “Cooking for fun” session is the fun, not mastering the techniques.
Each “Cooking for fun” workshop can be customized for you, based on a class from our regular offering. (Have a look at our Workshop Calendar to get an idea of what you can choose from.)
|Sushi Making for Fun||Gyoza Making for Fun||Okonomiyaki for Fun||Japanese Cooking for Fun|
These workshops have already proved popular as team events for colleagues and hen nights for friends. Whatever the occasion, we can adapt it for you! Depending on logistics, we may even be able to hold it at your house.
So if you are 4 to 10 people looking for an outing with a difference, try one of these fun workshops!
- If you’d like a lunchtime activity on a weekday, we need a minimum of 4 participants.
- If you’d prefer a weekday evening or a weekend slot (lunchtime or evening), the minimum number is 6.
- If the workshop takes place at MatchaGreen, the maximum is always 10 people.
- If it’s at your place, the maximum could be up to 20 people, but this depends on which workshop variant you choose (Sushi, Gyoza, etc.)
For more details, including prices, contact us and we’ll do our best to suit you.
When you contact us, we’ll need to know
- How many will you be?
- What is the nature of the celebration? (hen party, company event, family celebration? etc)
- Your budget?
- Any special requests?
- Any ideal dates? (If possible please give us a few dates.)