Workshops for Your EVENT, “Cooking for Fun”
The goal of a “Cooking for fun” session is the fun, not mastering the techniques.
Each “Cooking for fun” workshop can be customized for you, based on a class from our regular offering. (Have a look at our Workshop Calendar to get an idea of what you can choose from.)
|Sushi Making for Fun||Gyoza Making for Fun||Okonomiyaki for Fun||Japanese Cooking for Fun|
These workshops have already proved popular as team events for colleagues and hen nights for friends. Whatever the occasion, we can adapt it for you! Depending on logistics, we may even be able to hold it at your house.
So if you are 4 to 10 people looking for an outing with a difference, try one of these fun workshops!
* This menu is available for a minimum of 6 persons.
* The menu can be adapted to your requirements and changes (e.g. add other starters or finger foods, learn sushi + more, etc.).
* A Japanese fusion style aperitif is available at an additional cost. Please contact us for the details.
* Vegetarian option is available (depends on the menu).
* Please note. This sushi class contents are NOT same as our regular classes.
* This class can be held at my place or a location of your choice* (please look the details below).
* If the workshop takes place at MatchaGreen, the maximum is always 10 people.
* If at customer’s place, please contact us. (depending on class selection).
For more details, including prices, contact us and we’ll do our best to suit you.
When you contact us, we’ll need to know
- How many will you be?
- Any ideal dates and the time (lunch, afternoon, evening)? (If possible please give us a few dates.)
- What is the nature of the celebration? (hen party, company event, family celebration? etc)
- Your budget?
- Any special requests?