Holiday workshop for parent and child: sushi
Come along with your child and have fun together learning to make Sushi!
Making sushi (take-away class): CHF 149 per parent with child
CHF 49 per additional child and CHF 69 per additional adult. The class takes between 1.5 hours and 2 hours. At the end you take away the sushi you’ve made.
You will learn
- how to prepare sushi rice
- how to make Hosomaki (one ingredient), Futomaki (several ingredients) and other varieties of sushi
- There must be an adult accompanying the child
- We allow one adult with one child, or with a maximum of three children (see pricing above)
- The child must be from 7 to 10 years old
- We need a minimum of 4 people for the class to go ahead (divided into 2 groups). If there are already more than 4 of you, you can ask for the class to be held on a date of your preference.
If you have any other questions, please contact us.
See you there!