Japanese Cooking Class
Japanese Street Food
At this cooking class you will learn to cook the popular Japanese street foods Okonomiyaki (savoury cabbage pancake), Yakisoba(Japanese-style stir-fried noodle dish), Yakitori (Japanese chicken skewer) .
Do you like savoury crêpes or pancakes? Then you will love Okonomiyaki! Okonomiyaki is a Japanese style savoury pancake with cabbage served with a special Japanese sauce, mayonnaise, katsuobushi (paper thin sliced dry bonito), and aonori/aosa seaweed.
Yakisoba is a Japanese-style stir-fried noodle dish with pork and vegetables such as cabbage and onions, seasoned with Japanese sauce. Some are seasoned with salt only.
Yakitori is another popular and famous Japanese street food, it’s a Japanese style skewer. There are many different kinds of Yakitori, this chicken and spring onion is the most well known. Yakitori is served with sweet and savoury “tare” (sauce in Japanese) or simply salt.
Japanese Street Food : CHF100p.p.
- Okonomiyaki Osaka style (savoury Japanese style pancake)
- Yakisoba (Japanese-style stir-fried noodle dish)
- Yakitori (Chiken and spring onion Japanese skewer)
- Takoyaki (Japanese snack in the shape of a little ball)
* A homemade dessert is offered.