Do you know the French biscuit “tuile”? It’s very delicate and thin. This sesame version is also very delicate, fragile, flaky, and crunchy. It’s yummy on its own, but also gives a little extra touch with other desserts as a decoration.
Published on 07/06/2018 | By MatchaGreen |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1 - 2 oven trays
- 10g black sesame
- 30g white sesame
- 60g sugar
- 1 tbsp buckwheat flour (or 1 1/2 plain flour)
- 70ml cream
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Preheart an oven to 180 degrees (170 degrees with a fan).
- Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl. Prepare a baking sheet on each oven tray. Spread the sesame mix dough evenly on the one - two baking sheets, or drop the dough with a spoon to make small circles.
- Bake for 10 minutes until the dough becomes slightly brown. Remove from the oven, then leave for 5 minutes until it cools down. Store them in a container with a lid.
- Cooking Classes in June 15/05/2021