Japanese Cooking Class
Japanese Home Cooking
How many other Japanese foods do you know besides sushi, ramen and okonomiyaki ,,,, ?
In this class you will learn about many of the Japanese foods that we eat at home, from the traditional to the fusion. As these meals are eaten on a daily basis, they are easy and not difficult to prepare or arrange.
And if you ever go to Japan, it will help you to discover different cuisines!
Japanese Home Cooking : CHF105p.p.
- The menu changes from season to season.
- We make one main dish (meat or fish), and several side dishes.
- While you are tasting the food we’ve made, it’s Japanese Food Q&A time! I’ll answer any questions you have about Japan.
- You can take these recipes away with you.
* A dessert and Japanese tea are included
Menu from September 2021
Shougayaki (Japanese style ginger pork stir fry)
Gomaae (Vegetable salad with sesame sauce)
Chawanmushi (Japanese savoury custard)
Takikomi-gohan (flavoured Japanese cooked rice with vegetables)
* A dessert and Japanese tea are including.
* * *