Japanese Cooking Class
Japanese Home Cooking : CHF105p.p.
How many other Japanese foods do you know besides sushi, ramen and okonomiyaki ,,,, ?
In this class you will learn about many of the Japanese foods that we eat at home, from the traditional to the fusion. As these meals are eaten on a daily basis, they are easy and not difficult to prepare or arrange. And if you ever go to Japan, it will help you to discover different cuisines!
- The menu changes from season to season.
- We make one main dish (meat or fish), and several side dishes.
- While you are tasting the food we’ve made, it’s Japanese Food Q&A time! I’ll answer any questions you have about Japan.
- We will taste together the result after the cooking.
* A dessert and Japanese tea are included
Menu from October 2022
Japanese Style Papillote Salmon with Miso Sauce
Sweet & Savoury Simmered Potatoes
Edamame Spring Roll Sticks
Miso Aubergine Gratin Japanese Fusion Style
Tofu Finger Food Marinated in Oil and Yuzu Koshô
* Includes Japanese cooked rice, dessert plate and Japanese tea or coffee.
– 23.11.2022 (Wed/me) 18h30
– 07.12.2022 (Wed/me) 18h30
– 10.012.2022 (Sat/sa) 10h30
Menu from September 2021 to February 2022
Shougayaki (Japanese style ginger pork stir fry)
Gomaae (Vegetable salad with sesame sauce)
Chawanmushi (Japanese savoury custard)
Takikomi-gohan (flavoured Japanese cooked rice with vegetables)
* A dessert and Japanese tea are including.
* * *
23.02.2022 (Wed/me) 18h30 Full/Complet
27.02.2922 (Sun/di) 10h30 Full/Complet