Japanese Cooking Class
Japanese Home Cooking : CHF105p.p.
How many other Japanese foods do you know besides sushi, ramen and okonomiyaki ,,,, ?
In this class you will learn about many of the Japanese foods that we eat at home, from the traditional to the fusion. As these meals are eaten on a daily basis, they are easy and not difficult to prepare or arrange. And if you ever go to Japan, it will help you to discover different cuisines!
- The menu changes from season to season.
- We make one main dish (meat or fish), and several side dishes.
- While you are tasting the food we’ve made, it’s Japanese Food Q&A time! I’ll answer any questions you have about Japan.
- We will taste together the result after the cooking.
* A dessert and Japanese tea are included
Menu from March 2022
Chicken Nanban (Lightly fried chicken soaked in sweet & sour Nanban sauce, served with Japanese tartar sauce)
Tomato & Cucumber Sunomono (Japanese style small salad)
Avocado and Nori Seaweed Finger Food (east meets west!)
One Bite Crispy Corn Aperitif (or with Edamame)
Simply Tasty Crispy Cabbage Stir Fry
* Includes Japanese cooked rice, dessert plate and Japanese tea or coffee.
– 27.04.2022 (Wed/me) 18h30
– 30.04.2022 (Sat/sa) 10h30
– 28.05.2022 (Sat/sa) 10h30
Menu from September 2021 to February 2022
Shougayaki (Japanese style ginger pork stir fry)
Gomaae (Vegetable salad with sesame sauce)
Chawanmushi (Japanese savoury custard)
Takikomi-gohan (flavoured Japanese cooked rice with vegetables)
* A dessert and Japanese tea are including.
* * *
23.02.2022 (Wed/me) 18h30 Full/Complet
27.02.2922 (Sun/di) 10h30 Full/Complet