“Katsusando” is a sandwich made with Japanese pork cutlets (tonkatsu). Enjoy the combination of tonkatsu and bread. The sauce is essential!
Katsusando (sandwich with Japanese pork cutlets) tonkatsu-style
Published on 07/06/2018 | In By MatchaGreen |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 3 slices katusando
- 1 cooked "tonkatsu"
- Cabagge (soft type which can be eaten raw) or letus
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 tbsp tonkatsu sauce
- 1/2 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp butter
- Lightly toast the bread, then spread with butter and mustard. Shred the cabbage finely.
- Put the cabbage on the bottom slice of bread and add some tonkatsu sauce. Place the tonkasu and add more tonkatsu sauce! then the top slice of bread. Press gently.
- Leave for a few minutes, and cut into 3 pieces.
- Upcoming Classes – March & April 2022 15/02/2022